By Team FoodeMag: Competition Time! Pretty and delicious – that’s how our Iftar experience was at Tresind Dubai and now we are giving you a chance to experience the same with a giveaway for a bespoke Iftar for four. Experience #TresindIftar and share your experience with us by tagging us with the hashtag #winwithfoodemagdxb. Do subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch our video on the Iftar experience, and enter this competition via the rafflecopter below.
Biryanis, Curries and Kebabs in a bespoke Iftar menu
#TriedNTested: Guests are ushered to a candle-lit table set aesthetically for a bespoke Iftar fare. An Iftar amuse bouche awaits at the table comprising of a Date Candy wrapped in transparent edible starch; one half of a dragon fruit filled in fruit chaat; a Salad Canapé with lettuce brushed with a paste of avocado and caviar; homemade za’atar Focaccia with traditional hummus and olives and sweet peppers filled with feta cheese. The accompanying beverage is a thick almond drink poured into an almond leaf container. The Kebab Platter follows next ~ a tender lamb chop sitting on mint chutney brushed with avocado drops and rosemary; chicken seekh kebabs with mint chutney; succulent botis made with Wagyu and tandoori prawn and a foam of Hollandaise sauce. A selection of Biryanis soon follows and while the menu suggests choosing any one of the lamb, chicken and prawn, the diner can opt for all (our secret tip!). Buttered flaky parathas accompany the popular curries of butter chicken; Kerala fish moilee and the Rajasthani lal maas. The sweet sign off comes by the way of an elaborate dessert platter ~ the Mithai Thali that takes care of most of the favorite Indian sweets like gulab jamun, daulat ki chaat, jalebi (in a chocolate version) and more followed by their signature pan flavored candy floss.
We are very focused on featuring Iftars which highlights food wastage and definitely no elaborate buffets. This all-you-can-eat set menu ticked all our checkboxes, portions are generous and doled out in pretty presentations. Although the menu covers a lot of dishes and there is no room for more, the delicate Kerala fish moilee demands a bit of steaming white rice. Also, Tresind’s signature chaat trolley, one of our absolute favorites from the menu, if that could be added somehow somewhere ~ the diner may welcome a bit of a tiny drama!
7.00pm – 11:30pm daily; AED 150/person (excluding taxes) for the set Ramadan menu. Guests can order from a la carte reservations and the restaurant is open for lunch too. www.tresind.com
Exclusive images by Ishita B Saha
A chance for you to win an exclusive Iftar Dinner for four at Tresind!*
*Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is organized by FoodeMag dxb.
- By taking part in this competition you will be deemed to accept its conditions.
- All entries must be made online though the rafflecopter widget placed below in this page.
- You can participate only once and adhere to all the rules for each entry.
- The competition starts on Sunday 28th May, 2017 and closes at midnight on Saturday 3rd June, 2017.
- The winner will be selected by the randomiser under www.rafflecopter.com. Social media sharing increases your chances of winning (please share via the rafflecopter widget).
- The winner will be announced on Sunday 4th of June, 2017.
- The winner will be notified by email and each winner can bring three guests.
- FoodeMag dxb and/or Tresind Dubai may publish images from the event on their websites and/or social media channels, so please inform the organisers beforehand if you don’t want to be included.
- The giveaway entails the winner an exclusive tasting of the Iftar menu for four with the Ramadan beverage. The winner must avail the giveaway within one week’s time of winning the contest. Confirmation of the reservation is based on availability.